Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kids Art Activity -- PleinAir Painting for Kids

Inspired by our upcoming trip to the Plein Air PaintOut in WindMark Beach, I searched the web for a few ideas to bring the artsy celebration to our home here in Maryland. My children would love this! All that is needed for this kind of fun would be large canvases (old sheets and towels would work great too), paintbrushes, and colorful paints. Add children, nice weather and old t-shirts -- and this is one Plein Air Paintout our family would truly love!!
Photos: Courtesy of Cookiemag.com
I love this idea too. . . My kids love to get their feet dirty. And what a great way to make gift wrap. But be sure to have some towels and a garden hose nearby!!
Yep, I think these photos "capture the nuance of life in an outdoor setting". Plein Air Painters would be proud of such a fun art production for kids.
I'm getting our paintbrushes ready for the first sunny weekend when we can invite our neighborhood over for this colorful artistic display of FUN!

No comments: